Innovation in the clean beauty industry has opened up a whole new world of possibilities when it comes to how we can look our best and have healthy, younger-looking skin naturally and without surgery.
In order to achieve maximum skin and facial benefits with DIY at home tretments, we’ve been wondering what’s the best serum to use with LED light therapy lamps?
We learned that the best serum for LED light therapy can depend on a few factors including your specific skin type and skin concerns.
In recent years, the rise of high-tech beauty devices and facial tools has taken our noninvasive, at-home skincare game to the next level.
LED light therapy lamps and LED face masks have been gaining popularity as therapeutic agents for treating a number of skin concerns ranging from acne and wrinkles to pain and sadness. Still a fairly new technology, there’s been a lot of questions from curious skincare enthusiasts and beauty fanatics alike about these ultramodern, super-effective facial tools.
In order to achieve maximum skin and facial benefits, we’ve been wondering what’s the best serum to use with LED light therapy lamps. We learned that the best serum for LED light therapy can depend on a few factors including your specific skin type and skin concerns.
Below is our list of the best serum to use with LED light therapy based on the LED light therapy device.
Best Serum With Red LED Light Therapy Device
Red light therapy, or RLT, has been proven to build collagen, promote tissue repair, and diminish wrinkles so Red LED light therapy devices are highly recommended facial tools for those looking to reduce the signs of aging and improve skin elasticity.
With so many anti-aging benefits associated with red LED light therapy devices, it’s best to pair RLT with facial serums containing nutrient-rich antioxidants and powerful anti-aging ingredients such as peptides or vitamin C.
Recommended Red LED Light Therapy Lamp
- 💡HOOGA HG SERIES: The HG series is our entry level series, perfect for getting started with red and near infrared light therapy. No unnecessary features, just effective, affordable light therapy. HG300 is a targeted device featuring 60 5W LEDs emitting red and near infrared light at a 1:1 ratio. Built-in cooling fan. Measures 12.2″ x 8.2″ x 2.5″. 60 degree beam angle. Includes instruction manual, hanging kit, and eye protection.
- 💡HIGH POWERED HOME USE: Red light therapy used to be limited to expensive salons and clinics but now thanks to high powered, energy efficient and affordable LEDs, all the benefits of red light therapy can now be achieved at home in just minutes a day. Much like we need nutrients from food and water, our bodies need light to function optimally as well.
- 💡SPECIFIC & PROVEN WAVELENGTHS: Our light therapy devices use clinically proven wavelengths of red and near infrared light at 660 (red) and 850 (near infrared) nanometers in a 1:1 ratio for the perfect light therapy treatment. These wavelengths are ideal for skin health, reducing wrinkles, improved energy and performance, enhanced recovery, more mental clarity and so much more.
Pair a Red LED Light Therapy Lamp with Anti Aging Facial Serum
- This item is not a tester
- Murad skin care
- Beauty and Health Care Product
Best Serum With Blue LED Light Therapy Device
Did you know that there’s actually an acne-causing bacteria called Propionibacterium acnes, or P. acnes for short, that lives on the surface of acne-prone skin? If you have acne-prone skin, you’ll definitely want to check out a blue light therapy device.
Blue LED light therapy lamps and devices are a non-invasive treatment that uses blue light to kill P. acnes, the acne-causing bacteria. Blue light therapy treatments have shown to be very effective and have been approved by the FDA as a treatment for acne.
Recommended Blue Light Therapy Device
- TARGETED. TERMINATED. TAKEN CARE OF – ESPADA is your ultimate blue light acne treatment. Designed to rapidly and gently clear blemishes, its noninvasive technology eliminates acne-causing bacteria and helps prevent pimples, deep pore acne, swelling and inflammation, and leaves skin looking clear, purified, healthy and smooth
- LIGHT PULSE TECHNOLOGY – ESPADA provides professional-level phototherapy in a compact at-home device. 415 nm of blue light (LED) penetrates deep below the skin’s surface to kill acne-causing bacteria at the source, while T-Sonic pulsations allow the treatment to diffuse deeper for increased effectiveness for pore minimizer and stimulates blood micro-circulation to facilitate skin renewal.
- HIGHLY-TARGETED TREATMENT – Targeting light ensures ESPADA’s Light Pulse Technology is directed with surgical precision to treat even the smallest signs of a breakout. Skin sensor activation maximises treatment where it’s needed most, conserving battery life and ensuring safety for skin and eyes.
Pair a Blue LED Light Therapy Lamp with Acne-Fighting Ingredients like Salicylic Acid
- IDEAL FOR COMBINATION & OILY SKIN – This oil-free salicylic acid serum is specially formulated to provide a hydrated; bright and smooth complexion without irritating erupted or sensitive skin
- TARGETS TROUBLED AREAS – You’ve found the facial serum for that beautifully clear & even-looking skin; Just put a thin layer of our salicylic acid gel spread over the blemish-prone areas every evening
- CLARIFIES SKIN- Our lightweight serum for oily skin is infused with thyme; a herbal wonder that helps fade scars & blemish marks; With this amazing face serum; you can achieve that radiant & even skin
Best Serum With Amber LED Light Therapy Device
Amber, yellow, or orange LED light therapy can create a calming effect for the mind and for our skin so these light therapy devices are best for treating skin issues like rosacea or related skin issues that cause redness or irritation.
Pair an Amber LED Light Therapy Lamp with a Serum Containing Ingredients Like Milk Protein to Calm and Soothe Inflamed Skin
Best Serum With Near InfraRed LED Light Therapy Device
The most deeply absorbed wavelength, near-infrared light penetrates much deeper into the body than any other LED light therapy color so this powerful light can heal deeper wounds and is often used as relief for deep muscular and joint pain.
Unlike the other colors, Infrared light is invisible to the naked eye so the light therapy device may appear to not be ‘on’ in the infrared light setting.
Recommended Infrared Light Therapy Device
- Light Therapy for Acne: Use RejuvaliteMD for acne and anti-aging with extra panel
- Red Light Therapy: The removal method reduces facial wrinkles and fine lines
- Healthy Skin Glow: Improves collagen production and blood circulation; also an anti-inflammatory
Pair an Infrared LED Light Therapy Lamp with a Serum Containing Hydrating and Anti-Aging Ingredients
- 💧 INTENSE MOISTURE & HYDRATION – Supplement your anti-aging skin routine with Project E Beauty’s Hyaluronic Acid Serum. Protect your skin from dehydration – hyaluronic acid binds with water to help retain skin’s moisture. Properly hydrated skin helps maintain that youthful and radiant look.
- 💧 ANTI-AGING SERUM – Hyaluronic acid reduces the depth of wrinkles and locks in moisture to keep the skin plump and firm. It creates a moisture barrier over the skin that also locks in important proteins such as collagen. These proteins strengthen the skin and provide elasticity.
- 💧 VITAMINS C & E – Along with other natural ingredients, this anti-aging serum is infused with antioxidants Vitamins C and E. Vitamin C and hyaluronic acid work together to boost collagen, hydrate, and protect from sun damage. Vitamin E has anti-inflammatory properties and supports cell reproduction.
Last update on 2023-05-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API