Do you suffer from keratosis pilaris, or better known as KP or chicken skin? Although harmless, this common skin condition can be an embarrassing problem for many people, and often times hard to get under control.
When a build-up of a protein in the skin called keratin occurs within the hair follicles, it can cause small bumps to appear all over the body- on arms, legs, face, and even on the butt.
Although there’s no cure-all for KP currently, there are natural skin care products and treatments for keratosis pilaris that can help suffers smooth their troubled skin. We’ve found the best skin care with glycolic acid for keratosis pilaris, KP, for you to check out.
The Glytone KP Kit for Keratosis Pilaris includes both an exfoliating body wash and an exfoliating body lotion for heavy KP suffers. This all-in-one skin care kit for getting rid of keratosis pilaris has a high concentration of glycolic acid to safely and effectively exfoliate dead skin cells from your body, leaving you with softer, smoother skin.
These dermatologist-approved skin care products are fragrance-free and ideal for safe use on all skin types including sensitive and acne-prone skin.
The Glytone KP Kit Keratosis Pilaris is a 2-step system that will exfoliate, moisturize, and improve the look and texture of your skin.
- Address KP with this 2-step routine, including a fragrance-free exfoliating body wash, exfoliating body lotion, and bath pouf to cleanse, hydrate and retexturize rough, bumpy skin.
- The KP kit has products with high concentrations of Glycolic Acid to help reduce uneven texture for smooth skin.
- Squeeze body wash onto bath pouf and massage over skin. Rinse, then apply the lotion to your body.
Glytone KP Kit Keratosis Pilaris includes:
This is an amazingly effective system for treating Keratosis Pilaris on your body.
First, cleanse with the Exfoliating Body Cleanser in the shower with the included shower pouf. Then, hydrate your skin with the Exfoliating Body Lotion.
*Glytone Exfoliating Body Wash and Body Lotion is not intended for use on the face.
The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution is a toning solution that many have credited for helping them get rid of unsightly bumps caused by KP.
The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7% Toning Solution is a mild exfoliation toning solution but is not recommended to be used on sensitive skin types.
- Offers a gentle exfoliation for improved skin brightness and visible clarity
- The Ordinary Glycolic Acid 7%
- Toning Solution
The CANE + AUSTIN Miracle Pads – Daily Facial Resurfacing Treatment Wipes are glycolic facial exfoliating pads that are clinically proven to even skin tone, build collagen, and visibly reduce signs of aging.
These easy-to-use, pre-medicated pads come in 4 different strengths so you can choose the glycolic acid level that fits your needs.
The First Aid Beauty KP Bump Eraser Body Scrub Exfoliant for Keratosis Pilaris with 10% AHA is a fast-acting KP body scrub made with both chemical and physical exfoliators to give your skin the benefits of a chemical peel and microdermabrasion treatment all-in-one.
Not only is the dermatologist-tested First Aid Beauty Body Scrub super effective, but it’s also a clean beauty product- vegan & cruelty-free, free from harmful chemicals, and safe for sensitive skin.
- Exfoliating Body Scrub: Made with chemical and physical exfoliators that sweep away dry, rough bumps to reveal healthier looking skin that feels exceptionally smooth
- Reduce Skin Bumps Quickly: Whether you call it “strawberry skin” or “chicken skin,” either way call it gone with this fast-acting KP body scrub that delivers the benefits of a chemical peel and microdermabrasion treatment in one
- Buff Away Dead Skin: Glycolic and Lactic Acids at a combined level of 10% help loosen skin’s top layer and decongest pores, while Pumice Buffing Beads (NOT microplastic!) whisk it all away
Last update on 2024-02-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API