Here are two products I am so excited to share with you! I absolutely love Lavish Lash from Hairgenics and saw a difference in my lashes from using over one month. I am so picky about lash serums, so many times they don’t do much but I am happy to report that my lashes are noticeably longer thanks to this product.
Prior to use, my lashes were decent but not as long as I like them. After consistent use, lashes are longer and thicker. I notice this mostly when I apply mascara.
Here is what the company says:
Lavish Lash from Hairgenics is one of the most highly praised, sought after, well reviewed and appreciated eyelash and eyebrow growth enhancing serums available on the market today. It’s high grade, well researched ingredients have been clinically proven to be able to enhance your lashes and brows through a variety of mechanisms and the utterly massive and ravenous following of loyal customers and repeat users are a true testimony to its position as a TOP eyelash enhancement serum for the following the years and into 2018.
We’re so confident you will love Lavish Lash Serum by Hairgenics, even if you have tried every other new or expensive competitor, we offer a full 30-day no questions asked money back guarantee. Go ahead and see for yourself, how soon enough you’ll be getting stopped by everyone asking you how the heck you accomplished such a feat so fast… and when you tell them it wasn’t something like an invasive lashes extension procedure you weren’t through, prepare to have a lot of these people thanking you for this wonderful find!
You know the drill, apply a thin line of serum on upper lashes before bed. The serum does not run or cause irritation, the applicator brush makes it easy to apply lightly and it dries quickly. You can also use this on eyebrows!
I am also really loving the Lavish Liner which I have been using as well. I find liquid liners very difficult to apply properly but this one has a nice tapered tip and if you hold your hand steady, line near the lashes, it’s not such a challenge. I go over it with a little bit of eyeliner pencil to straighten my lines which are almost always uneven.
The Lavish Liner doesn’t smear or wear off, I wore this on the hottest days of the summer and it stayed in place. It also doesn’t bother my sensitive eyes which is always nice! This is a favorite and a most used product in my makeup arsenal!
Here’s the info:
- Lavish Liner is our revolutionary liquid eyeliner pen infused with our amazing eyelash growth serum and castor oil that is perfect for creating any look on your eyes, from elegant definition, to tight-lining between the lashes, to a bold cat eye.
- The perfect ultra-precise liquid brush tip eyeliner pen dispenses the right amount of liquid liner where you want it every time. Water resistant and smudge proof, it lasts all day and night until you wash it off with soap and water.
- 2-in-1 formula includes our revolutionary botanical eyelash serum, biotin and castor oil incorporated into the liner to naturally boost the length and thickness of eyelashes and eyebrows. The result is longer, fuller and thicker eyelashes and brows naturally in as few as 60 days!
- Easy to apply, our waterproof liquid liner with eyelash growth serum glides on with one easy step, won’t smudge or run, and stays in place until you say when! Use for at least 60 days to see natural lash growth from the eyelash serum as the eyelashes and brows are the slowest growing hairs on the human body. Your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back!
- Lavish Liner is made with only the highest quality ingredients. Everything in our serum is hypoallergenic, non-irritating, clinically tested, allergy tested & dermatologist tested. Never tested on animals and manufactured by FDA certified labs.
I agree with their claims, the idea to put a serum in a liner is genius! The tip of the pen is so narrow and lining the lashes is easy, though this is waterproof, it comes off easily with some of my favorite makeup remover.
There is no hesitation for me to recommend this amazing Liner and Serum to you! You can find more info here.