Will you go see Rock of Ages starring Tom Cruise, Alec Baldwin, Julianne Hough and many more celebs?
I’m not sure if I’ll have the time this weekend but I do love a good musical! I would have loved to have seen it on Broadway, live theater is always so much fun.
Check out the movie trailer below!
Here is Julianne, looking fresh faced and gorgeous with light makeup (and big diamonds!).
I asked celebrity makeup artist Piper Cline of Angelo David Salon to help me in copying Julianne’s simple, achievable makeup.
And here’s what she recommends…
Get The Look - Face:
- Begin with a Laura Mercier primer all over face
To create a dewy radiance, dab Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Illuminating (in radiance color) to your fingertips and begin applying to your face
A concealer, such Makeup Forever HD Invisible Cover Concealer in Ivory Color and a concealer brush will hide imperfections
* focus getting coverage under the eyes
Urban Decay Baked Bronzer applied all over the face using a large powder brush will you give a you a nice glow
- Around the apples of the cheek, use NARS Cream Blush in Penny Lane to add a sheer touch of color
Get The Look - Eyes:
- Use Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow in Sandy Gold on the top eyelids and on the bottom lash line
On the top lash line only, use Makeup Forever Aqua Liner in Matte Black
Several coats of Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara in Black on top lashes will give your eyes an instant pop
* don’t forget to give the bottom lash a light coat
Get The Look - Lips:
- Finish the look with a clear lip, such as Bobbi Brown’s Crystal Lip Gloss, for extra shine
For a vibrant shine, use Lancome Color Fever Gloss in Tangerine Petal