I don’t know about you but I have rather sensitive eyes. I keep eye drops handy in case my eyes start to get red or itch. And eye makeup remover absolutely kills me- if its not for sensitive eyes. I like to gently press my lashes onto a warm cloth and remove eye makeup that way, then use a little coconut oil to remove what’s left. Since I started officially selling Ava Anderson, I did get to try their eye makeup remover pads which I use all the time. I keep a tissue handy to blot any excess liquid but they work really well and don’t make my eyes burn.
Recently I received an email from a reader asking about eye makeup for sensitive eyes. I went over to my eye makeup drawer (Yes I have one. I use this for makeup- from IKEA) and pulled out what I use. Here’s what I have found to be the most gentle on the eyes.
1. W3LL People Eyeliner– I use this all the time. I bought mine at Spirit Beauty Lounge.com
2. RMS Uncover up is perfect for hiding dark circles and discoloration. So gentle on the skin, especially the eye area. Buy it when you head over to Spirit Beauty Lounge to look at the W3LL People eyeliner.
3. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Mascara– gentle and it works. Plus you can buy it at the drugstore or Target!
4. Ava Anderson Mascara– darkens lashes without clumping or flaking. Everyone who tries it, loves it Order it online from me here.
5. Alima Pure Eyeshadow– I just received some of this and already love it. Spirit Beauty Lounge and the Alima Pure site have lots of colors- I want to try the eye shadow next.
6. Lavera Mascara– another great one that doesn’t make my eyes itch or water. Find it at iherb.com
7. Physicians Formula Eyeliner- I bought this on a whim, its not natural or organic but it doesn’t bother my eyes. I think its suitable for those with sensitive eyes. Target, drugstore.
8. Vapour Organic – I haven’t tried this one yet but since everything else is very gentle, I would not hesitate to recommend it to you. Check it out at Spirit Beauty Lounge.
Do you have a favorite non toxic, natural eye product that you like to use? Any eyeliners that I need to know about? Leave a comment or find me on Facebook and tell me!