Herbacin is a German company that offers a range of skincare from footcare to herbal bath items. They grow their own plants and herbs then make natural products.
I tried a neat little sample kit of the following:
- Warming Balm with carnosine and Vitamin E to bind free radicals and strengthen cell membranes
- Foot Peeling lotion for gentle deep cleansing and smoothing of rough skin
- Foot Cream with allantoin and panthenol to soothe and rejuvenate, and prevent calluses, corneas, and cracked skin
- Cooling Gel for hot feet and tired, heavy legs, containing three cooling ingredients: menthol, menthyl lactate, and camphor, ensuring long-lasting and invigorating freshness
- Leg Lotion for intensive moisturizing care for stressed and tired feet
- Cleansing Gel with camomile and urea, represents the newest line extension of our foot care range of products
I think my favorite was the Warming Balm. Its perfect for tired legs and feet. Before I give myself a pedicure, I liked using the Leg Lotion so my skin is ultra smooth and soft.
Good news! The products from Herbacin do not have parabens, mineral oils, animal ingredients or synthetic colors. Also they do not test on animals which makes me very happy.