This color pink that Jessica Alba is wearing on her lips is all the rage. If it’s done right, like her’s, it looks fantastic. The key is to not go overboard on your other makeup colors. And I just love her sunkissed locks. If you want to try the ombre look at home, I’ve heard that the L’OREAL PARIS Feria Wild Ombre is awesome and you can do it at home, take a look here.
Now onto how you can copy Jessica’s look! Julie Tussey from the Angelo David Salon in NYC outlined this look for us.
Here we go:
1) Use Stila Stay All Day Bronzing Beauty Balm in Dark all over the T-zone, collar bone, chest followed by Stila Perfecting concealer in F#07 under the eyes, around the nose and lips.
2) Rub Stila Convertible Color in Petunia on the apple of the cheeks towards the top of the ears.
3) For the eyelids and crease, use Stila Smudge Crayon in Smoke followed by Stila Sparkle Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Rock Candy underneath the eye and the upper lash line.
4) Fill in the Brows with Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Brow Color in Medium then apply several coats of Stila Stay All day Black Mascara to top and bottom lashes
5) Apply Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Fiore #07 to top and bottom lips.