I love Blake Lively’s makeup here. She looks so pretty and her skin is glowing. Everything from the curled hair to the pink cheeks to the glossy lips gets an A+ in my book!
I asked Celebrity Eyebrow Stylist and Makeup Artist Julie Tussey of Angelo David Salon to help me (and you) copy Blake’s look at home.
1) Start with Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer in Natural radiance all over face followed with Laura Mercier Secret Concealer under eyes, around the nose and lips.
2) Laura Mercier Blush in Violet Orchid around the apple of the cheek .
3) Swipe Laura Mercier Eyeshadow in Stellar under the brows and the inner corners of eyes then the Baroque color in the crease of eyes. Use an eyeliner brush and apply Laura Mercier Baked Eye Color in Terracota on top lashes and on bottom corner only.
4) Fill the brows with Laura Mercier Eyebrow Pencil in Fair Blonde then apply 2 coats of Laura Mercier Black Mascara to top and bottom lashes.
5) Line the top and bottom lips with Laura Mercier Potpourri Lip Pencil and fill in with Laura Mercier Lip Stain in Baby Lips.