I always thought Mila Kunis had a sexy, kind of smoldering beauty that will only get better with age! Here she is at the premiere of Oz The Great and Powerful. I love the makeup which really accentuates her eyes and cheekbones.
Makeup artist Tracey Levy created a “fresh and light” makeup look for actress Mila Kunis. Inspired by the star’s “beautiful princess dress” by Dolce and Gabbana, Levy created a look that was “natural but effortlessly glamorous” with a “light touch of Audrey Hepburn.”
FLAWLESS FACE: “Natural and effortlessly glamorous.”
· Levy prepped Kunis’ skin with RéVive Intensité Moisture Serum Extrême ($350) to restore the skin’s natural moisture, followed by Laura Mercier Foundation Primer ($32) to help her makeup look fresh through the entire evening. At this time, she also prepped Kunis’ lips with Laura Mercier Lip Silk ($22) adding extra moisture and nourishment.
· Then, she applied Laura Mercier Oil-Free Suprême Foundation in Sunny Beige ($43) to even the surface of Kunis’ skin. She used a touch of Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-3 ($30) around her nose and under her eyes to conceal imperfections.
· Next, she dusted Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder in Universal ($35) on the skin and used a touch of Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder #2 ($22) to set the under-eye area.
· Levy then contoured Kunis’ cheek bones using Laura Mercier Bronzing Powder in Golden Bronze ($32) and dusted the powder on her neck and chest to give her a glow from head-to-toe.
· She used Laura Mercier Shimmer Bloc in Pink Mosaic ($40) to highlight the upper cheek bones and to provide a light dusting of shimmer.
· Then,she applied Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Rose Petal ($24) on the upper apples of Kunis’ cheeks and blended the shade with the existing shimmer.
A golden hue “adds richness that wouldn’t draw away from the dress.”Levy applied Laura Mercier Eye Canvas in EC-2 ($26) to ensure that Kunis’ eye makeup would last the entire evening. Next, she contoured her eye crease lightly with Laura Mercier Matte Eye Colour in Café au Lait ($23) for a bit of depth. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Rose Gold ($24) was used as a highlight on the lids. Levy then used Laura Mercier Crème Eye Liner in Noir and Violet ($22) to line Kunis’ eyes “for a bit of drama.”
She also applied Laura Mercier Tightline Cake Eye liner in Black Ebony ($23) along the lash line. Next, she filled in Kunis’ eyebrows with Laura Mercier Eye Brow Pencil in Deep Blonde ($20) and set them with Laura Mercier Eye Brow Gel ($20). Levy added the final touch of by applying two coats of Laura Mercier Faux Lash Mascara ($24) to Kunis’ top and bottom lashes.
· Levy applied another coat of Laura Mercier Lip Silk ($22) to the lips to give a final boost of moisture.
· She then lightly lined Kunis’ lips with Laura Mercier Lip Pencil in Natural ($22) and filled in the lips with Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Angelic ($26).
· She completed the look with a swipe of Laura Mercier Lip Glacé in Sparkling ($24).