I love actress Jaimie Alexander’s makeup here- its the perfect blend of drama and lightness. Don’t you think Jaimie would have made a great Bella Swan (Twilight)?
Makeup Artist Jeffrey Paul gave the actress a soft smoky eye, nude lip, and perfect-looking skin. Follow these steps to get the same look at home!
· To get Jaimie’s immaculate complexion, Paul applied a foundation, Kevin Aucoin Celestial Powder in Candlelight, and Lancôme Blush Subtil Palette in Nectar Lace
· Paul used three liners to get Jaimie’s smoky eye. First, he applied Lancôme Le Crayon Kohl in Black Ebony inside the water line, and then he smudged Kevyn Aucoin Eye Pencil Primatif in Defining Green on the lower lid. He painted Lancôme ArtLiner in Intense Black on Jaimie’s upper lids.
· Paul used the peach and ivory tones in Kevyn Aucoin Essential Eye Shadow Set Palette #1 to highlight Jaimie’s eyes, and the dark brown shade to contour them. He finished the look with Lancôme Hypnose Doll Lashes Mascara in Black.
· The pinkish-nude shade of color on Jaimie’s lips was SURESH LipLUXE lipstick in Tim.
- Online shopping for professional beauty supply at wholesale price
TagsBeauty best best beauty Body Books celebrity Color Cream eye Eyes face Fashion foundation Fragrance get the look Gloss green beauty hair hair care Health Hollywood how-to Jennifer Aniston L'Oreal Paris Lancome Lips look Love MAC Makeup Mascara Nails Natural natural beauty oil Organic Perfume pink products Skin Skin Care Skincare Style Summer wellness
DisclosureHello Dollface may receive samples for review. Accepting a product does not guarantee a feature. Sponsored or affiliate links will be stated. If you would like your product reviewed please send me an email. I only accept natural, organic and cruelty free products. Contact cindy (at) hellodollface.com for any questions.