Will you be venturing out this weekend to see The Perks of Being a Wallflower? It looks like a good movie! Emma Watson stars in it, as you probably know. She’s a beautiful young woman and the above photo of her caught my eye recently. I love the eyemakeup. Could you pull that off? I probably could not but if I were several years younger and had a proper makeup artist doing my makeup then sure!
Celebrity Makep Artist Julie Tussey of the Angelo David Salon gave me detailed directions on how to get this look. Here we go:
1) Set the face for make up using Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 35 all over using your fingertips or a foundation brush for an even coverage.
2) Around the apples of the cheek, use Smashbox Image Factory AirBlush Whipped Cheek Color in Nude Rose for a radiant glow.
3) Use Smashbox Limitless Waterproof Liquid Liner Pen in Black color beginning at the inner corner of the eye, then having the line thicker as you move to the outer corner. Extend the line into a winged tip at the outer corner to create a “cat like eye”. Apply a thick and very precise line to the bottom eyelid.
4) Apply 2 coats of Mascara to the top lashes using Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara in jet black color. Apply 1 light coat to the bottom lashes
5) Finish the look with Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in Melodrama color to top and bottom lips
AROUND THE WEB
New Image Specialists is a great resource for anti-aging! With informative articles on anti-aging products and procedures achieving healthier, younger looking skin is easier than ever! Schedule a free consultation at a med spa near you to learn more about what anti-aging treatment is right for you.
TagsBeauty best best beauty best hair Body Books celebrity Color Cream eye eyeliner Eyes face Fashion foundation Fragrance get the look Gloss hair hair care Health Hollywood how-to Jennifer Aniston L'Oreal Paris Lancome Lips look Love MAC Makeup Mascara Nails Natural Organic Perfume pink products Skin Skin Care Skincare Smashbox Soft Style Summer
DisclosureHello Dollface receives editorial product samples for review from a variety of companies. Accepting a product does not guarantee a feature. Any sponsored or affiliate links will be clearly stated. Please contact cindy (at) hellodollface.com for any questions.