Will you go see Rock of Ages starring Tom Cruise, Alec Baldwin, Julianne Hough and many more celebs? I’m not sure if I’ll have the time this weekend but I do love a good musical! I would have loved to have seen it on Broadway, live theater is always so much fun. Check out the movie trailer below!
Here is Julianne, looking fresh faced and gorgeous with light makeup (and big diamonds!). I asked celebrity makeup artist Piper Cline of Angelo David Salon to help me in copying Julianne’s simple, achievable makeup. And here’s what she recommends…
1) Begin with a Laura Mercier primer all over face
2) To create a dewy radiance, dab Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturize SPF 20 Illuminating (in radiance color) to your finger tips and begin applying to your face.
3) A concealer, such Makeup Forever HD Invisible Cover Concealer in Ivory Color, and a concealer brush will hide imperfections. Focus getting coverage under the eyes.
4) Urban Decay Baked Bronzer applied all over the face using a large powder brush will you give a you a nice glow.
5) Around the apples of the cheek, use NARS cream blush in penny lane color top add a sheer touch of color.
1) Use Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Shadow in Sandy Gold Color on the top eyelids and on the bottom lash line.
2) On the top lash line only, use Make up Forever Aqua Liner in mat black color
3) Several coats of Laura Mercier Long Lash Mascara in black on top lashes will give your eyes an instant pop . Don’t forget to give the bottom lash a light coat.
1) For a vibrant shine, use Lancome Color Fever Gloss in Tangenne petal color
2) Finish the look with a clear lip , such as Bobbi Brown’s crystal lip gloss, for extra shine.
- Online shopping for professional beauty supply at wholesale price
TagsBeauty best best beauty Body Books celebrity Color Cosmetics Cream eye Eyes Fashion foundation Fragrance get the look Gloss green beauty hair hair care Health Hollywood how-to Jennifer Aniston L'Oreal Paris Lancome Lips look Love MAC Makeup Mascara Nails Natural natural beauty oil Organic Perfume pink products Skin Skin Care Skincare Style Summer wellness
DisclosureHello Dollface may receive samples for review. Accepting a product does not guarantee a feature. Sponsored or affiliate links will be stated. If you would like your product reviewed please send me an email. I only accept natural, organic and cruelty free products. Contact cindy (at) hellodollface.com for any questions.