I sure wish I could rock a red lip like January Jones does here! I love her look, from the wavy hair to the pink cheeks. I asked my pal, Celebrity makeup and hairstylist, Stacey Ellis of Byu-ti Salon to detail January’s look. Here are five easy steps to follow to look like the Mad Men celeb!
Makeup from Smashbox
1. Start with Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation, apply with a sponge or foundation brush to blend. Set the foundation with Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder.
2. Add blushed cheek with O-Glow Intuitive Cheek Color, dab on sparingly with your finger or a sponge.
3. Start with the lightest Eyeshadow color called Champagne to the inside corners of the eyes and under the brow. Apply the color Rapture, across the lid and along the bottom lash line.
4. Plump up the lashes with two coats of black Hyperlash Mascara.
5. Stain the lips with Limitless Lip Stain & Color Seal Balm in the bright coral red shade called Guava. Top with the balm for added shine and moisture.
- Online shopping for professional beauty supply at wholesale price
TagsBeauty best best beauty Body Books celebrity Color Cosmetics Cream eye Eyes Fashion foundation Fragrance get the look Gloss green beauty hair hair care Health Hollywood how-to Jennifer Aniston L'Oreal Paris Lancome Lips look Love MAC Makeup Mascara Nails Natural natural beauty oil Organic Perfume pink products Skin Skin Care Skincare Style Summer wellness
DisclosureHello Dollface may receive samples for review. Accepting a product does not guarantee a feature. Sponsored or affiliate links will be stated. If you would like your product reviewed please send me an email. I only accept natural, organic and cruelty free products. Contact cindy (at) hellodollface.com for any questions.