I sure wish I could rock a red lip like January Jones does here! I love her look, from the wavy hair to the pink cheeks. I asked my pal, Celebrity makeup and hairstylist, Stacey Ellis of Byu-ti Salon to detail January’s look. Here are five easy steps to follow to look like the Mad Men celeb!
Makeup from Smashbox
1. Start with Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation, apply with a sponge or foundation brush to blend. Set the foundation with Halo Hydrating Perfecting Powder.
2. Add blushed cheek with O-Glow Intuitive Cheek Color, dab on sparingly with your finger or a sponge.
3. Start with the lightest Eyeshadow color called Champagne to the inside corners of the eyes and under the brow. Apply the color Rapture, across the lid and along the bottom lash line.
4. Plump up the lashes with two coats of black Hyperlash Mascara.
5. Stain the lips with Limitless Lip Stain & Color Seal Balm in the bright coral red shade called Guava. Top with the balm for added shine and moisture.