Selena Gomez just glows here! I love her sunkissed look and simple, elegant hair. Even though Selena is young enough to be my daughter, I think I can still manage to pull off this look and so can you! Justin Bieber as your date…optional.
Celebrity Hair Stylist Natasha Sunshine gives you a how to with a few easy steps!
1. Start by blow drying your hair using a light holding gel for control and added shine. Try Pureology’s Nourishing Nectar.
2. Using a 1 1/2 inch barrel curling iron, wind hair around your iron using two inch sections at a time. Spray each section with Strengthening Control Hairspray to lock in individual curls.
3. Pull hair to one side and secure using bobby pins that match your hair color. Place your first bobby at your nape with the open end toward the celing. Criss cross pins until the back section feels secure. Finish with a final blast of Strengthening Control spray.
MAKE-UP by Smashbox
1. Use equal parts of a light moisturizer and a bronzing creme like Bronze Jet Set by Smashbox.
2. Apply Ginger Snap blush to the apples of your cheeks for a youthful glow.
3. Fill entire lid and under eye area with Shimmer Minx eye shadow.
4. Use LIMITLESS LIQUID LINER PEN on the outer edge of the top lid and inside the eye for a sultry smoky eye.
5. Apply three coats of Full Exposure mascara for extra effect and finish with LIMITLESS LONG WEAR LIP GLOSS SPF 15 in Infinite.